Sunday, June 15, 2014

Homeschool Curriculum Cost - News



Questions and Answers





How much would it cost to get homeschooled??

I'm going Into grade 10 this year but I wanted to get homeschooled in grade 11 and 12 because I hate the pace they go at in public school so

I talked to my sister whose gone through Uni and everything but she never had any experience with homeschooling and she said she had no idea how much it would cost. So for those who have experienced it

how much would it cost to have your parents teach you while following the curriculum and how much would it cost to get a private teacher??? I live in Ontario Canada btw :) thnxs.


Posted by Anum






It costs as much or as little as you & the people around you want to spend. In general, the more imaginative and resourceful you are, the more inexpensive it's likely to be.


If you were to get a private teacher (which is wholly unnecessary, btw) it would easily cost you thousands of dollars, whereas my parents homeschool me & my siblings very succesfully for approx. $50 per kid per year.






Help finding homeschool?

I was in public school first semester so starting second semester i wanted to start homeschool. Does anyone know any good homeschools that dont cost to much and you can start in the middle of the year? I need to be able to start in the middle of the coursee too cause i would have done all of first semester for nothing.


Posted by Hannah F






I am doing a homeschool group. I can't tell what grade you are in but the group is diverse in grades and ages of the students. I live in downtown Decatur and we meet in my apartment. I help students do what ever curriculum their parents choose, and I can help with that. We meet from Monday – Friday, 8:30 – 2:30. There will be about nine students in the group. The group is on-going, meaning we have started this week and will continue on next year. I am a certified teacher in the State of Georgia and have been teaching for eighteen years. If you would like more information feel free to call or write. The group costs $100 per week ($20 per day but students must pay by the week or by the month).

Arlene Arp

http://ift.tt/1nGNyRg

arlenearp@bellsouth.net

404-273-6270 (cell)

404-370-7329 (home)






Homeschool information?

I was wondering how much homeschooling costs. Anually or monthly is fine. If possible, can you give me the acadamy site, as well?


Also, I could really use an opinion on what homeschooling is like.


Posted by jah_wish






The Home schooling cost depends on the curriculum you use or the online school you choose. Below is a web site that offers you several different options. You will be able to research the cost out when you visit the link sites on this web site. If, you choose to use home school materials the cost may be between $300 to $500 a year. It has been a couple of year since I had to order material for students that I was helping as a teacher, so I am not sure of the costs now. Let me encourage you to have you parents sit down with you to make your decision about what to use. Hope this give you something to consider when you decide what to do. Have a good day.









American School to Attend California Homeschool Convention


The American School will attend the California Homeschool Convention from June 12-14 in Ontario, California. (PRWeb June 10, 2014) Read the full story at http://ift.tt/1rIfkSk;



http://ift.tt/1wVl6jF;





Homeschool Curriculum Cost

via WordPress http://ift.tt/1p4B6vR

No comments:

Post a Comment