Saturday, June 14, 2014

Affordable Online Homeschooling - News



Questions and Answers





Where can I find a reputable online high school program for my homeschooling son? One that is affordable, also

I am trying to look ahead my son is in the 7th grade this year. We do not have the connections academy in our state. I would like a high school program that is delivered through the internet, either through computer interaction that he can get credit for and graduate with a high school diploma.

My son has no problem with social situations that is just ignorance talking, he is active in football, scouts, and many more things that keep us in constant contact with the social element. By homeschooling him ,I am giving him an advantage that many others do not have. He is ahead of other kids his age, and is looking forward to graduating early so he can start on college and pursue his dream. I would not call that socailly inept.


Posted by jbjmkclark






Affordable homeschool program for 4trh grader?

I am searching for an affordable online homeschooling program for a 4th grader. Can anyone recommend a good one?


Posted by Jimmy






Affordable is subjective, but most online programs aren't homeschooling. The free ones are public schools, and the expensive ones are private schools. That's why you pretty much don't find low-cost online programs– running a school is expensive and if someone wants to make a profit it's going to be pretty up there.


You don't need one, you know– I personally find them terribly tedious and counter-productive to the reasons I want to homeschool (better, more involved and hands-on education, free from standardized institutional methods & curricula).


Just not sure if you're aware, but traditionally homeschooling is done without online programs.






What is the most affordable online home schooling website?

Do they want their money up front?


Posted by Junebug!






You can homeschool free. Here is an article that will help you get started and that lists all the states that offer free programs.

http://ift.tt/TWPtae


Best of Luck!

Jana

http://ift.tt/1iq9TO5









Why Can’t We Be Friends?


Why can’t we be friends? Why can’t we be friends? I seen you ‘round for a long long time I really ‘membered you when you drink my wine” Sing it with me.






Affordable Online Homeschooling

via WordPress http://ift.tt/1qNh3kT

No comments:

Post a Comment