Tuesday, January 13, 2015

12 Animals Really Wish You Hadn’t Seen That - News


1.



“It was just one Pepsi Max, dad. Ugh.”




2.



“But I just bought a MacBook Pro! Who needs a better retina display, anyways?”




3.



“Oh, Bill. Bill, Bill, Bill. How could you wear white Crocs after Labor Day?!”




4.



“Champagne and Skype are my best friends and my worst enemies.”




5.



“Oh, guys, you shouldn’t have. I mean, I’m colorblind and gluten-free, so you really shouldn’t have. Thanks, though.”




6.



“Remain at least this far away from each other at all times, and nothing will ever be awkward ever again, okay?”




7.



“I know, I know. I pooped everywhere. Now pass me the catnip.”




8.



“Who are they to call me big-boned and lazy?! Well, I’ll show them! Right after this nap.”




9.



“Mom, it’s supposed to look like this! Yeesh.”




10.



“Wait, guys, why are you laughing? Put your phones away! I just said a little off the top.”




11.



“I’m fine, I’m fine. Just resting my legs. So, BK bacon sundaes?”




12.



“I can count past potato, I promise.”



Read more: http://ift.tt/14v6U6n




12 Animals Really Wish You Hadn’t Seen That

via WordPress http://ift.tt/1Ab7ak1

No comments:

Post a Comment